How To Clear Your Energy Blocks

Clear it, transmute it, and be free of stuck energy…

Persistent energy blocks could be subtle — or perhaps obvious sensations that you feel in your body, or may seem to be in your immediate surrounding space — your aura — as a pressure, tightness, or heaviness around you, as if you had a heavy aura. It may feel like slow or unpleasant emotions or thoughts, and in fact energy blocks often originate as stuck feelings or thoughts that are unresolved.

Whatever the cause may be, now you can learn to lighten, transmute, and release the blocked energy. You can use your imagination to do each of the simple steps. Just pretend. You don’t have to visualize perfectly, or at all. Just imagine that you’re participating with each easy step…

This process may be easier to do if you imagine that you are working on an image of yourself. Imagine that someone who looks like you is sitting in front of you. You are going to assist this person now, so breathe gently into your own body, ground yourself in your feet, and feel the light of your soul shining within you…

Imagine that the palms of your hands can sense energy. You begin to notice flowing energy, stuck energy, warm energy, cool energy. It’s OK if you think you’re just imagining it. Imagination is an effective tool that you can benefit from, because it unites you with the deeper world where everything is energy and consciousness.

Use your sensing palms like radar. Let yourself find the energy blocks in your body. You may notice a shift in various places in your body. Don’t analyze it– just notice the blocked or stuck areas. Your perceptions may be quite subtle at first, and this is OK.

Clear it:

Just pretend– gently, yet mindfully, lift the energy block out of your body. It’s OK to pretend. You’re sane. You’re safe. Lift the energy blocks out of your body, and place them far away from your body. Just look at it, or sense the block. No judgment– just be aware of it.

This non-judgmental awareness lets you shift your attitude about the energy, so that your response is not reactive or dramatic. Now you can become neutral about the energy, and this makes it easier for you to see the energy as being changeable. And that means that you can transmute and release it easily.

Transmute it:

Imagine that you are slowly and confidently reaching towards the energy block. Rotate the block, and notice how this lightens the energy block. Keep rotating it, and notice how it dissolves and crumbles away. Turn it this way and that, as it melts into nothingness. To really lighten it, make it spin, so that it loses its form and becomes tiny particles of energy.

To make this effect even stronger, affirm as you do this: This energy is dissolving now.

Release it:

Affirm: I return this energy to the universe, as you spread the melted energy all over the universe. Imagine it. This step is easier when you relax, focus, and work gradually and deliberately. The energy becomes lighter, and you easily spread the last remaining particles all around the universe.

Integrate yourself:

Give the area where you cleared the block an energy massage, and affirm: You are safe, you are well, you feel good.

Your “energy hands” are moving just as if they are massaging that part of your body or your aura where you were clearing the block. You imagine that your energy hands are performing an energy massage, and the energy really does shift in your body and your aura. Your hands are massaging directly into the area that you are focusing upon, even though your hands are at a small distance from that area.

Though it seems that you are just imagining this, it’s all really happening, because you gently focused your massaging energy hands upon the area of the body and aura needing integration. The shift took place within the realm of energy — and energy is the underlying reality of everything that we consider as Real.

Smooth it:

Now use your massaging hands to smooth your entire body and aura. You are not touching your body, because you are working at a distance from your body. Your hands are moving in smooth massaging motions. You are using your palms to smooth your entire body and aura. Affirm: I am safe, balanced, and focused.

Notice the subtle shifts in body and mind, and repeat the process if needed. Be patient — sometimes you feel lighter and clearer immediately, and sometimes it takes several repetitions to make a difference. Remember that any slight improvement is good. Please be patient with yourself, and give yourself credit whenever you sense any improvement, however subtle it may be.

The technique, simplified:

Clear – find the blocks and lift them out. Be patient, and lift them out bit by bit.

Transmute and release – disperse the blocks and return the energy to the universe.

Integrate and smooth – energy massage the area where the blocks were to stabilize and integrate. Then smooth your entire aura.

Repeat as needed – Notice the subtle improvements with each repetition. The changes are gradual, yet real.

When you are able to transform a situation, even if you only make small, yet gradual improvements, your confidence grows. Congratulate yourself. You have taken these simple, yet important steps in self-empowerment and soul wellness. Now you know that stuck energy is temporary and changeable, and you realize that you can be proactive with your energy, because you have deeper abilities than you had realized.

By the way, did you wonder why you were working on the image of yourself sitting in front of you, and yet now you feel the shifts within yourself? This is because the image in front of you is, in fact, your own self, and your own self already knows this.

So, when you were working on the image, your actual self knew what was happening. What an amazing world we live in…

Many Blessings,

Joel Bruce Wallach

Founder, Cosmic Living – transformational teleclasses and home-study mp3’s

45 Responses to How To Clear Your Energy Blocks

1. Ken Haberman says:

Thank you, Joel, for this very interesting and helpful article.

2. Thank you, Ken. May you assist many people with your good work.

3. Robin says:

Coming across this article now now seems to be divine intervention. I’ve been struggling with stress-induced cardiomyopathy – which is rare, and if it happens at all, generally happens to elderly woman. I’m still in my 40’s, but this is the 4th occurrence – so apparently I have some energy issues I need to learn to address. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this helpful and simple approach. I’m going to try it daily for the next month in the hope that I can ultimately be healed of this affliction.

• Robin, may you empower yourself with skillful grace!

By the way, some researchers believe these symptoms may be associated with reactions to wireless technology. It’s worth reading about. For myself, I won’t allow wireless technology in my house, and many other sensitive people are having these same realizations.

For more information about the problems associated with wireless: https://www.youtube.com/user/EMFSafetyZone?feature=mhee

• Marianne says:

Hi Joel, Ive just read ur article it’s very interesting thank u. My question is if u r not using wireless technology in ur house how do u manage to post to the Internet. My understanding with the Internet is u have the main point in ur house, then like most of us we use wifi to use multiply computers. So that being said what are the harmful energy of wifi doing to us, and if this is the case then how do I remove the bad wifi energy from my house and still be able to reach people? Thank you

• Marianne,

We are wifi free, and we only connect our computers with ethernet cables at our house. Your wifi box can be turned off (you may need to call the cable company to have them turn the wifi function off at their end).

Run ethernet cables from the modem or wifi box to your computers, and you’ll be way healthier and much more relaxed. It might seem like a bother to string ethernet cables, but it’s even more of a bother to have your soul energy shut down by wifi.

Wifi is a very intense frequency that overloads your cells. Most of the studies have been made in Europe, and aren’t widely known in the USA. Wifi affects cells, which affects health, especially brain health and heart health.

This researcher explains it all:

4. S Marie says:

Thank you Joel Bruce Wallach. I appreciate that information very much.

5. Susan says:

Thank you Joel. I’m new to this way of living. The universe led me to this post. I’m already feeling lighter. I have already asked the universe for reminders to help cleanse this energy I’ve been carrying around. I will seek more of your suggestions.

Love and light
    Susan

6. Pingback: Good and Stuck Energy | alwayzsearching

7. Pingback: Spring Cleansing | The Seven Minds

8. Holly says:

Yes, this is me, my energy levels are blocked, yet I feel to residents to sunbathe remove the blockages. I can feel my mind not been able to fully take this seriously, but part of it feels too true not to notice.

I spent years holding in bad feelings of hurt and pain, 25 years to say the least. Only now Iam I learning to be authentic.

Because I’m taking more notice of myself as a person, I noticed recently that my energy levels feel really heavy and it’s draining. It’s draining and feels like lifting a heavy weight as put footsteps on the ground.

It seems to gravitate all within my tummy area and it feels blocked with resistance.

I keep feeling tired in the day and now I know why.

• Holly,

Take it one step at a time. Release the old energies layer by layer. Be kind to yourself, and let some of the old blocks dissolve each day.

Breathe into the feelings, and let them go. You will gradually rediscover your aliveness and feel lighter.

9. DIESEL PHOENIX says:

Many people are lost souls and dont want to find their self, but who can blame them being that when you grow up on the public side of education it is made for you to be lost, but its up to you to seek the truth and see pass the bed of lies tought to you so you will never understand the universe.

Understand this is what the public or masses call evil but really its the true way of living life, and if you ever look for the definition of masses you will find that it relates to the common people and or common knowleage. So therefore, it states that “hey this is for the low level and or common people, which is why the truth does not get accepted here, and when it does it is to be used to throw these common people off track.”
    All in all the message to this is dont be fooled by mainstream information.
    Joel B. Wallach you are TRUTH.

10. Kate says:

I am new to “energy healing”. I have taken a few courses and listened to Telesummits wherein healers are transmitting energy. I honestly follow them but only in my imagination. Is there a reason why I do not “feel” anything? Is there something wrong with me?

• Kate,

You’re fine; you sense energy in your own way. We are all unique in this respect.

Some of us sense by feeling, others by imaging, and yet others experience words or ideas. And some experience a combination of these.

Give it time, and let your perceptions be subtle at first. It may even seem that you’re just making it up. Be patient, and discover your subtle awareness gradually. Don’t force it, and don’t compare yourself to others.

11. Leslee Cook says:

Hi Joel,
    I saw you in person in the 90’s here in LA and still utilize your disks. I kept your card no matter where I’ve moved (and that’s lots of places). I recently unexpectantly lost two very important friends they were in their 60’s. This shock has hit me very hard and I can’t seem to pull myself out of it. Your card poped up and I decided to call you but discovered your number was disconnected. Thankfully I could easily find you on the web. I love your website. Thanks for teaching us how to help ourselves,I just followed your clear and simple method to release blocked energy and it works! I feel a little bit better. I will continue to explore your lovely website. I’m so grateful I could still find you and your just as helpful on your site as you were in person so many years ago.
    Namaste,
    Leslee Cook

12. Ani Juliette Iza says:

Because of numerous childhood trauma, It helps me to clear the energy blocks. I am clearing/cleaning/transmuting/integrating,smoothing.

13. Kerry Kendall says:

Blessings to you. I feel so happy I found your teachings today. I know they are going to help me immensely. You are an answer to my prayer.
    Best wishes
    Kerry Kendall

14. isa says:

thank you..i am reading right now..Sacred Contract..and because i was fearing not to do the right thing.. i search some help and did i found you’re page. and it is something i resonate with.thank you. i also..find more easy to picture my self outside to rebalance and heal aspect. what i want to share today. is that to clear my blocs..i got an imput tip.. that 1 major bloc was pass over by my mother who had the issues i am dealing with. nothing i use in my visualisation seem to work,, i torch with violet flame etc ect. 1 thing did work..and..it is laughing in it. when i laugh in my issue they dissolve. just sharing.please..try it out and let me know. if it work for you as well.

15. Mere says:

Thank you Joel for your beautiful article, so much.. no wonder your article was the first to pop up on google when i needed help to clear my energy 🙂 it worked so perfectly, i managed to clear some energy by just reading it first pop and i can imagine how much better its going to be when i do it properly without reading it! To put a long story short ive come to a point in my life where I have made a really big mistake for the second time (unintentionally) and i figured, since the first time i ended up in a really bad place for a year and a half and it took me 3 years to forgive myself and having it happen a 2nd time should be overbearing and usually unforgivable (apparently) but in actual fact it is an indication from the universe telling i still didn’t quite get the message they wanted me to, but im nearly there and i can feel it. Im so fortunate to have better assistance this time and I just wanted to say im very very fortunate that i have found myself here to help me along my path and although it is very fresh, i need to transmute any energy blocks to consciously find that message and understand what it is I am here for. Blessings and love xx

16. Michael says:

Joel, I have been doing energy work (Reiki; “Energy Follows Thought” work), for about 15 years now, I’ve always been able to help others with both physical and emotional problems to their satisfaction.

I seem to be able to manifest energy quite well for others. Only recently have I begun to notice I may have stuck energy in my own Aura, This technique is almost too simple yet it is so very powerful. I want to thank you for your love and compassion, and the insight you brought into my life with this simple technique AND amazingly enough you gave it for free. I call it, “The Wallach Technique”…Thanks my friend.

17. Ketter says:

The Light is Strong with you. May you continue to shine. Love and Light to you always.

18. Lauren says:

I’ve been told that I have opened a door within myself and now have entities and energies, negative and positive, and need to be spiritually cleansed in order to move forward in my life. While I believe we do absorb the energies of those around us, I’m not sure if they live within us. That said, would this process help me clear those energies as well? How does one protect themselves from negative energies that do not originate within us?

• Lauren,

You can use this technique to release any energies, including the ones you’ve mentioned.

To protect yourself from inappropriate energies, take some time each day to review your energies, within your body, and in your aura around you. Imagine anything that feels inappropriate, stuck, or heavy releasing and dissolving. Then imagine that your energy is filled with the light and presence of your own true soul, strongly radiating outwards.

19. Pingback: Are You Going Through The Twin Flame Separation Phase?

20. Sari says:

Thank you so much for this! I wonder, why so many “healers” claim, that you can´t clean your energy blocks yourself, but it is necessary to have someone to assist you. I have nothing against people earning a lot of money, but many of these healers have very high fees, and also…. need an awful lot of healing themselves!

• Sari,

A good question! The responsible healers would reveal that you can heal yourself.

Although it is true that a healer can sometimes see things that you can’t see yourself. However, that doesn’t mean that you should give your power away to the healer.

Basically, you heal as much as you can yourself, and then for the deeper issues, you can ask a healer to assist you.

21. Gale VanDerWall says:

I’ve been trying to unblock my Chakra for quite some time now I think the energy in my body is might be blocked this could be my problem I think.

• Gale,

There is a simple way to clear blocked body energy. Use your hands to sweep the energy through your body. Imagine that your hands are made of light, and that between your two hands is a cleansing beam of light. You can sweep this light through your body to work the stuck energy out of the body.

Sweep from the shoulders, down the arms, and out the hands.

Sweep from the hips, down the legs, and out the feet.

And then sweep from above the head, down the spine, and out the feet.

22. SHALOM says:

Greetings Joel,

I have been meditating for many years. Learned from many and ended up formatting my own.

In the last few month I realised that I can improve on my visualising Technic, of flowing energy through body points blocking free flow by moving my presence and attention to the energies stuck outside my body, in the vicinity to the pain or even at just the lightest points of pressure.

As I was wondering if anyone else had some similar realisations, I found your wisdom on the matter which exhilarated me greatly. The only difference I evolved with is that I go to the point in case, look at it in my mind’s eye [imagination ? ], move there and cause the blocked energy to blow up and totally dissipate and vanish. The result is amazingly effective, now I’m starting to try and apply it also to any of my negative emotions.

Thank you Joel for your affirmation and wisdom.

Carpe Diem

Shalom

• Shalom,

You’ve proved that consciousness can be directed anywhere in the body or in the subtle bodies. Yes, directed intention can dissolve blocks in the physical, emotional, mental, and soul bodies.

Some people can do this transmutation process quickly, as you’ve learned to do. However, many people need a slower, step-by-step technique, as described in the article.

Keep exploring, as you bring deeper awareness to yourself, and to the world.

23. SHALOM says:

Thank you Joel!

24. Vee says:

This article on a clearing energy blocks is certainly one of the best methods I have seen and used. Thank you for your insite into working with our own personal energy blocks. I pick up so much pollution in my auric field while working with many pushy negative energies who tend to “jump” me even when I consider myself protected. I have been a physical psychic medium all my life. I have suffered tiredness, depression and physical ailments all my years because of the spiritual activity involved in what I do and being just who I am everyday. Clearing is essential for me.

So I tried your method. It’s like having a Reiki master on call 24/7. With practice I can even begin to be able to tell which blocks are my own and what blocks I have simply picked up like a magnet. The forgiven blocks are easier to disperse once removed and the release is like a breeze. My own…well a bit heavier and have more differences in color. Takes a little more deep breathing to release as well.
    Feels great, and very very interesting to work with.

• Vee,

Great comment — Reiki master on call 24/7!

Make sure you’re getting enough protein each day, as that is stabilizing. And keep away from pot and alcohol, as these substances destabilize the aura.